THE TRIBAL WARRIOR - MIDDLE DISTANCE AND AQUA BIKE
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TAKE ON THE WARRIOR …
- Venue:Westhampnett Lake, Coach Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0NX
- Date: POSTPONED – TO BE CONFIRMED FOR 2022
- Details: The Tribal Warrior – middle distance triathlon & aqua bike, fully chip timed
- The Tribal Warrior: 1.9k Swim, 90k Bike, 22k Run
- Aqua Bike: 1.9k Swim, 90k Bike
- £170.00 per person The Tribal Warrior
- £120.00 per person Aqua Bike
- £210.00 Relay (The Tribal Warrior) for a team of x 3
Cut off times:
THE TRIBAL WARRIOR - MIDDLE DISTANCE TRIATHLON AND AQUA BIKE
Bringing a new distance to the West Sussex race calendar. Tribal Sports Events present to you The Tribal Warrior. A middle distance, open water Triathlon, set in the stunning lake of Westhampnett.
Swim, Bike, Run in the beautiful setting of West Sussex. The swim takes place at Chichester Watersports within the Freshwater Lake. Enjoy the safety of the lake while taking part in a middle distance open water triathlon, whether this be your first middle distance or your fourth, this event is for everyone. The bike route takes you through some stunning scenery from chichester, through Upwaltham, East Lavington upto Petworth and across to the South Downs National Park, down through Cocking, Singleton and back into Chichester. Completing your middle distance with a flat lapped run (4 laps) to ease the legs into the finish.
Parking will be available for all competitors and spectators.
Registration will take place on the Friday and Saturday before and on the day from 6.00am. The race will start at 7.00am.
All finishers will receive:
- Bespoke Tribal Warrior Medal
- Route Nutrition Stops
- Chip Timed Race Results
- Unlimited Event Photos
- Event Route Support
- Finish Line Goodies
- Swim Hat
Changing facilities and café are available for all competitors and supporters.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon booking and paying for your entry or entries, you are automatically agreeing to our T&C’s